Face to face
Number of recruiters：
1. Under the leadership of the factory director, fully responsible for the workshop management;
2. Responsible for workshop production, quality, safety and equipment management, to ensure the completion of all indicators;
3. Organized and implemented the assigned production plan, completed the production task on time and comprehensively.
4. Pay attention to the improvement of staff quality, carry out education and training for workshop staff, and publicize various policies of the company; Thoroughly implement the company's safety production system to ensure safe and civilized production.
5. Responsible for personal and equipment safety of the workshop to ensure safe and civilized production;
6. Formulated workshop management system, promoted and implemented it after approval by the company. Reward and punish workshop employees according to the company system and workshop management system;
7. Pay attention to the basic management of the workshop, do a good job in the construction of sections and teams, implement the company's quotas, and constantly reduce production costs;
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in chemical engineering or related field
2. At least two years' working experience in the same position, with relevant experience in chemical production management
3. Have management ability, strong communication and coordination ability, good knowledge and understanding of quality system, GMP and regulations.
Contact Person：Mr.Winsen Ni.
Address：No. 18, Shiqiao 1st Road, Economic Development Zone, Jiang'an District, Wuhan