3-Fluorocinnamic acid is an organic synthesis intermediate, chemical reagents, organic intermediates, fine chemicals, drug development.
Application in flavors and fragrances:
1. Preparation of apple, cherry, can be used as apple flavor, cherry flavor, fruit flavor, floral fragrance and use.
2. Can be used as an aromatic mixture in soaps, shampoos, washing powders, and daily cosmetics.
3. It has the effect of inhibiting the formation of black tyrosinase, has a certain insulating effect on ultraviolet rays, can make brown spots lighter or even disappear, and is one of the essential ingredients in advanced sunscreen.
4. It is a kind of spice, which has a good aroma retention effect. Usually used as a raw material for fragrant, the aroma of the main fragrance can be more fragrant and volatile.
Application in food additives:
1. The anti-mold and anti-corrosion sterilization of cinnamic acid can be applied to the preservation and anti-corrosion of food, vegetables and fruits.
2. It can also be used in wine to make it bright.
3. It has a strong excitatory effect and can be widely added directly to all foods.
4. It is also a component of capsaicin synthase, cinnamic acid hydrolase, which can be used to breed high-yield capsaicin-rich varieties of peppers, which will greatly improve the quality of peppers, thus effectively promoting the industrialization of peppers.
Application in pesticide industry
In the agricultural industry, cinnamic acid is used as a growth promoter and a long-acting fungicide for the preservation of fruits and vegetables.
Application in organic synthetic chemicals
In the synthesis of organic chemicals, it can be used as a sustained release agent, a heat stabilizer, a crosslinking agent, a flame retardant, and a chemical analysis reagent.
3-Fluorocinnamic acid CAS NO. 458-46-8 chemical properties:
165-168 degrees Celsius
290 degrees Celsius (rough estimate)