Product Name: 3,4,5-Trimethoxycinnamic Acid
Synonym: 3,4,5-Trimethoxy cinnamate; 3,4,5-Trimethoxy cinnamic acid; 3,4,5-Trimethoxycinnamate; 3,4,5-Trimethoxyphenylacrylate; O-Methylsinapate; O-Methylsinapic acid
Formula Weight: 238.24
Density: 1.1416 (rough estimate)
Melting Point: 125-127 °C(lit.)
Boiling Point: 300.83°C (rough estimate)
Flash Point: 151.50
Chemical Properties: white to cream fine crystalline powder
Dissolution: Insoluble in water, soluble in organic solvents such as ethanol and ethyl acetate
Storage Conditions: Store in a cool, dry place
Definition: A methoxycinnamic acid with three methoxy substituents at the 3-, 4- and 5-positions
Description: This compound belongs to the class of organic compounds known as coumaric acids and derivatives. These are aromatic compounds containing Aromatic compounds containing a cinnamic acid moiety (or a derivative thereof) hydroxylated at the C2 (ortho-), C3 (meta-), or C4 (para-) carbon atom of the benzene ring.
Usage of 3,4,5-trimethoxycinnamic acid:
This product is mainly used to improve the adhesion property of organic materials and inorganic materials.
1. Improve the adhesion of inorganic packing, substrate and resin, thus improving the mechanical strength, electrical properties and high retention rate of composite materials.
2. As a surface treatment agent for inorganic filler, this product is widely used in ceramics, talcum powder, silica grey stone, white carbon black, quartz, aluminum powder and iron powder.
3. This product is tried on the epoxy sealant of the packing quartz, filled with the epoxy concrete repair material or coating of sand, and the epoxy mould material for filler metal.
4. The product can also improve the adhesion of the two-component epoxy sealant. Improve the adhesion of acrylic emulsion, sealant, polyurethane and epoxy coating.
5. 3,4,5-trimethoxycinnamic acid can also be used in the production of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular drugs, and has a significant prevention and control effect on patients with cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disease.